- The contents of the hard drive are erased before installing the Windows operating system; and
- The number of remanufactured laptops and refurbished desktops shipped per month exceeds the minimum average threshold set by Microsoft; and
- Technical competence to pre-install Windows operating systems exists; and
- Appropriate security measures are in place to ensure the safe storage and handling of Certificates of Authenticity; and
- Adequate systems are in place for data wiping and reporting, on all hard disks; and
- There is conformance with applicable local health, safety, and environmental regulations.
C2 IT uses world leading EAL 2+ certification software to sanitise all data
C2 IT will provide an encrypted, tamper-proof data destruction certificate for each drive sanitised
C2 IT offers on-site and off-site data cleansing solutions
C2 IT offers a one-stop solution for decommissioning end of useful life IT equipment.
C2 IT will collect, data sanitise, refurbish and redeploy end-of-life IT equipment.